Started as a diary of childish whines, immature confessions and unforgettable memories to something I can call my asylum of silliness, my comfort pill, and my outlet of fun. When I was at 5th grade, our teacher required as to have a diary to record our daily life throughout the year as a project. Since then, it became a habit growing up. Until the later year of my high school, I got to watch a movie where I got the idea of blogging. The character was portrayed by Hilary Duff who blogs her daily life in that movie. If I were not mistaken it was the Perfect Man movie. Out from there I started to google about Online Diaries/Online Journal until I found blogger.com. There began my blogging addiction. To add on this, my first link was kapalmonaman.blogspot.com and changed it to my current link.
I am eager to express my excitement towards my goals in improving my blogging skills and my blogsite. It’s my 4th blogversary this coming May 2013 and I think it’s the time for me to put this blog out from its comfort zone, and explore blogosphere to the next level. The following are the my blog goals for this year.
- FILL IN THE AUTHOR'S PAGE - I haven’t yet composed anything that will introduce me as the author of this blog. I wish to be able to start and finish composing it this year.
- HAVE A BLOG TAGLINE - If you look at the header of my page, it simply has only the blog title. No tagline. Cause I do not know yet how to describe this blog as how I can’t introduce myself.
- HAVE MY BLOG HEADER/BANNER. I want my visitors not to feel so plainly plainly plain when on my space. I ask my best buddy to do help me out for this. I want it to fit in my personality.
- HAVE MY BLOG BUTTON. I started joining blog activities and blog button is quite essential for it.
- GAIN 500 FOLLOWERS. At this moment I have 89 followers, which is like 18% til my goal and I have 11 months to accomplish this. Reason? I want to increase my activity here on my blog, and who doesn't want to increase traffic?
- HAVE MY FIRST DIY PROJECT. I want to add DIY projects on this blog, and I am giving myself at least 1 DIY project requirement to blog for this year.
- BUY A DOMAIN. Having your own domain obviously have a lot of benefits. Dot.
- CO-HOST A BLOG HOP. I need to increase my activity. So co-hosting is a nice choice.